GigaOm CEO and Author of the Fourth Age, you won’t meet a bigger proponent of AI in business than Byron Reese. He currently hosts the Voices in AI podcast. And it’s our pleasure to have him on today to discuss why we shouldn’t fear artificial intelligence.
(4:26) Why Stories are important
(6:29) Will AI ever tell stories?
(9:15) Are humans machines?
(14:30) Are businesses ready for AI?
(18:02) AI at the cucumber farm
(20:19) A true AI use case that brought 3X business
(24:22) How can AI benefit marketers?
(33:10) Will AI steal marketing jobs?
- ITunes: https://apple.co/2LpCTOR
- Google Play https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Ioansuizpcsg7p6s33nnlpw3dse
- Stitcher https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=432785&refid=stpr
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3ep5WuHgtXoH0opK4CpkqB?si=hxVmwFDvQ7GAIvVKzhxgaA
- Libsyn http://aimarketing.libsyn.com
Mark – explore our chatbot on Facebook marketing. https://m.me/fanaticsmedia?ref=w6471331
Marketing Quote: “You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.” –Beth Comstock
Byron’s newest book “The Fourth Age: Smart Robots, Conscious Computers & The Future of Humanity” “You don’t have to have all the answers — even the experts don’t agree. But The Fourth Age successfully forces us to face just how thorny those questions are…entertaining and engaging…” – New York Times www.byronreese.com